Thursday, February 18, 2010

The 2010 Devon GTX: It’s Brand Spankin’ New!

The 2010 Devon GTX: It’s Brand Spankin’ New!
When I think of a sports car – the first car that usually comes to mind is the Ford Mustang … honestly, that is almost the first sports car that I think I have seen up close however, now the 2010 Devon GTX is the one car that I think is going to come to mind. This beautiful car is an American-made supercar that was debuted on Pebble Beach.

The great thing about the 2010 Devon GTX is the carbon fiber body because it is super light and the engine is absolutely incredible. It is a 8.4-liter V10 – yes, you read that right a V10 engine that can put forth about 650 HP to the rear wheels via a six-speed manual gearbox. The 2010 Devon GTX is going to be the car of the year in my book – it can honestly go super fast and it looks pretty friggin’ sweet as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment